Back to School Fashion Fall 2020
Fashion never takes a back seat, not even for COVID-19, but fashion did get a surprise with the debut of a new accessory that no one saw coming, the face mask.
You can’t talk about back to school fashion without considering face masks. Instead of contemplating how much of a pain they are, why not look at the bright side and see how much fun you can have accessorizing your outfits.
There are a lot of snappy designs out there to compliment every look in your closet. Check out some mask options below or for some DIY mask ideas:
- Denim Masks – Denim on Denim is a fall trend that easily accommodates a face mask. You can’t get any more chic than multiple denim pieces paired with a denim face mask. Plus, denim goes with just about anything so a denim mask is a must have. If you’re crafty, a mask made from a back pocket of some jeans is a unique idea or a denim patchwork mask.
- Flannel and Plaid Masks – Plaids are back, and flannel is always a go-to fabric for that. Try mixing up the plaids or have fun matching plaids from top to bottom.
- Sweater Masks – Fuzzy sweaters and sweater dresses are trendy this fall so naturally you’ll want a sweater mask. Your Grandmother, or other crochet or knitting friend, would probably like nothing better than to help you upscale your outfits.
- Animal Print Masks – Animal prints continue to claim a piece of center stage this fall so of course you’ll see lots of animal print masks.
- Leather Masks – No surprise here, leather lends itself to the mask accessory. Pair it with or without other leather pieces, either way it is a statement piece.
- Autumnal Print Masks – Everyone looks forward to fall with the colors, temperatures, and textures, so take a little piece of autumn with you wherever you go with fall print masks.
- Logomania Masks – Show off your favorite brands, sports team or favorite celebrity, anything goes. Be sure to remember that masks, just like other attire, must be school appropriate.
- Bedazzled Masks – No one said masks must be plain. Take a walk on the wild side and be creative.
Whatever your mask choices are fashionista’s, try to have fun while you’re being safe. Think of masks as just another accessory to be mastered.
- LaShundra Robinson